Tuition at Bonita’s School of Ballet is a yearly course fee broken down into 9 monthly payments for your convenience. Please be aware that monthly tuition fee remains the same regardless of weeks in the month, school vacation closings, or the number of absences in a month.
Tuition is due within the first week of every month.
- A LATE FEE of $10.00 will be automatically added to your bill if payment is not received by the 10th of the month
- RETURNED CHECKS will be charged a $35.00 fee.
- Cash and Check are welcome.
- Payments may be mailed to the studio, dropped off at desk, or placed in drop box.
- All cash payments will receive a receipt.
The first child pays full fee, the second child receives 15% off, and the third child receives 10% off. In some instances we may ask you to provide evidence of the sibling relationship (i.e. copies of birth certificates).
All Hip Hop classes will have a separate fee. If Hip Hop is taken in addition to another class, the 30 minute class will cost $20/month and the 45 minute class will cost $25/month. If it is the only class taken, a 30 minute class will cost $50 monthly and a 45 minute class will cost $55 monthly.